Monday, January 19, 2009

It's finally done!

The new Board and Batten in the family room and kitchen is finally complete! I haven't taken all of my "after" pictures yet, but here are a few.

Mt. Rainier decided to make a stunning appearance yesterday and I took these pictures to show just how important this window is! When you stand at our kitchen sink, on a clear day this is the picture we get to look at!

I'll post more once I can get some good shots of the room. I need all of this fog to clear up and the sun to come out. I added something unexpected to the ceiling that I can't wait to share!

I hope you all had a great weekend!


Wendy said...

Wonderful Job! The room looks fantastic!

I can't believe the view. That is amazing. I would never get anything done around the house, I would be standing at the window looking out the window all day.

Good Job!!!!

Dallin said...

It is amazing!!! I love the whole nautical theme...

paisley penguin said...

This looks so great and Mt. Rainier looks like a painting. What a great window!

Jill said...

That view is amazing. Better than any framed art you could find.

Good job I love what you did, it looks super nice!