Sunday, January 4, 2009

Polka-Dot Dreams...

I spent the day painting polka-dots for two of my youngest clients, Emma and Sophie.

Client's Need:
Inspiration found in their favorite polka-dot dresses.

A sneak peek at the room..
The polka-dots are finished!

Tomorrow I will finish the hand painted quote for the wall.

I'll post more pictures of the room when the project is complete.


paisley penguin said...

That is so very cute! Can't wait to see the quote. I want do add some hand lettering to one of the walls in my home. Can't wait to see the finished result!

Dallin said...

I love that you didn't overkill the wall with dots...I would have put on way too many...can't wait to see the lettering!!!

Wendy said...

I agree with everything Dallin said. Love everything about the room. Can't wait to see the quote.

You did a fantastic job!


Helen said...

Beautiful! It's so calm and peaceful, but truly girly, too.

DomesticDivasFancy said...

Cant wait to see the quote. That room is fit for a princess. Too cute, Thanks For Sharing!