Sunday, February 1, 2009

Do you Superbowl?

So? Do you?

We're considering it. Which, at this point would have to mean "no" - we don't.

However, I love the thought of having a Superbowl party! The food, the fun, the commercials, the half-time show...if nothing else, it's all a great excuse to get together with friends and family!

If you are a Superbowl fan I hope that you have a GREAT day!
And may the team that you are rooting for WIN!


marty39 said...

I am a huge football fan and live in Arizona, so with the Cardinals playing (our home team) of course I will be watching. I have all the food and drinks already for just the 3 of us, but we will have a great superbowl party. GO CARDINALS!!! Hugs, Marty

Wendy said...

We do not do the party thing. We will watch the game, eat, eat and eat some more.

Now if the Chiefs ever make it, we will have a HUGE party. (Not like I have to worry about planning one in the near future).