Friday, February 6, 2009

Flowers really do make you happy!

photo courtesy of

It is a dismal and wet day here today and we are all SO ready for spring!

photo courtesy of

I saw these arrangements online and had to share. I think they're beautiful and would definitely make me smile, even if just a little, each time I walked into the room!

How cute is this?

photo courtesy of

photo courtesy of

photo courtesy of

photo courtesy of

And, yes, I know these aren't technically flowers, but I love them none the less!
I think this is an adorable idea!

photo courtesy of

No matter what the weather may be for you today,
wherever you are,
I wish you happiness!

Have a great day!


Wendy said...

Sorry you are have terrible weather. It is beautiful here today, I have all of our windows open.

I think when I go to the store later, I'm picking up a bunch of fresh flowers.

50sgal said...

AH, I cannot wait to get back outside and get my hands in the soil again, and to have fresh flowers in everyroom. I love succulents, so that last photo of the hen/chics planted in the little silver cups, adorable. I am extra excited this summer, as I am currently living in 1955 so I am going to be trying some 'new' things, though probably not the chemicals!

DesignTies said...

We've been renovating for the last year and so I haven't bothered bring in plants and flowers - they'd either be in the way or they wouldn't have a place to live! But after seeing your inspiritational flowers, I'm going to have to go out and pick up a a little something for my favourite vase (which just got unpacked, by the way!) :-)
Victoria (one half of DesignTies)

Tara said...

oh the weather has been so rainy where I live too! but I kinda like it for a change...however, your photos are so lovely..and make me crave spring and all the fresh blooms~ thanks for the inspiration~