Thursday, February 5, 2009

Goodnight, sleepy head....


It has been a long and productive day and I am finally on my way to bed.

With that in mind, I thought I would share two beds that I hope to someday have in our home.



This one to call my own...
(of course, to be shared with my Handy Man...after all, he will be building it!)



And this one for our sweet baby girl...
(also to be built by Daddy)

photos courtesy of PotteryBarn.com

I love the feminine lines and how it wraps around the sides. The netting above creates the perfect cocoon sure to inspire sweet dreams....

I hope you all had a wonderful day!
Sleep tight!

*yawn*

.......zzzzzzzz.......


4 comments:

DomesticDivasFancy said...

Those both look so serene and comfy cozy. You will have to show us when Handyman builds it.

Wendy said...

I love both of the beds, they both look very relaxing. You are very LUCKY that you have a husband that can build whatever you want.

marty39 said...

Both of them are just gorgeous. How luck that DH can make them for your. I can't wait to see them in your home. Hugs, Marty

blondiensc said...

Love them both, but that second one, the color is to die for...Love the netting too! Hopefully those good night dreams will come true~