Wednesday, February 4, 2009

On NewsStand's now...

The editor's of Renovation Style have put out their 2009 edition of
Old Home Renovation
And it's gooood....

There is something on every page that I love! This one will definitely be saved as a "whole house" inspiration magazine!

The floor-to-ceiling built-in bookcases in this kitchen provide a ton of storage!

I love this black and white kitchen with a bold pop of color!

This tub is so dreamy!

White cabinetry, subway tiles, a farmhouse sink looking out through a window and the best part...double high cabinets that reach to the ceiling!

Such a charming space!

The dream...

Exposed beams, industrial style pendant lights, a specialty pasta sink, and a lowered marble counter top especially for rolling out dough...

all photos appear in Old Home Renovation 2009, Meredith Corp.

I highly recommend this issue! I've only shown you a few pages and there are so many more!
It will be on display through April 21st, 2009!

Happy Reading!


Wendy said...

I have not been buying magazines lately, but I love every picture you showed. I will be buying it the next time I make a trip to town. Love the kitchan and the claw foot tub.

DomesticDivasFancy said...

Totally looks like a magazine my style too! I am definatly going to buy this one! Thanks for tellin us!