Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ellison's Tea Table...


Last year I found a small, pink pedestal table at an antique store for a really great price!

I knew it would be perfect as a side table in my daughter's bedroom.

I loved the shape of it, the color was already perfect and the paint was naturally worn in all of the right places.

It lived in her room, just as I had bought it, for quite some time....

...until I decided that it needed an upgrade!

It was lacking the necessary "cute" factor, so I painted a phrase on top and framed it in polka-dots...


"A Spot of Tea For You and Me!"


It is no longer used as a side table, but as a table for her and all of her baby dolls to play tea party!

Much cuter now!

I realized today that I don't have a single picture of her bedroom on my blog, so today I will take lots of pictures and get them posted.

Think pink!

8 comments:

kathi said...

Oh, how cute it is NOW! Love the phrase you painted on it too! AND the spots! Adorable!

Momovthree said...

So sweet! With two girls, we think pink often around here. :) Can't wait to see pics of the room!
~Michelle

Susan said...

Lovely pink table! I can't wait to see the pictures of your daughters room!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Sooo cute! Love it. cherry

Frugal Jen said...

The perfect whimsical touch!

marty39 said...

Such a cute table and what a great idea to use it as a tea table. Lucky little girl. Hugs, Marty

Dallin said...

What a fantastic idea!!! So help me if I ever have a daughter...my husband may have to ban pink from our home!!!

Anonymous said...

I just found your so chic deco blog..... I have to tell you.. I LUV LUV LUV IT & I LUV the decor of this room!!! SOOOOOOO MY TASTE!!!

-Amanda