Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day...

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Don't forget your green today!


photos courtesy of BHG.com


"May you get all your wishes but one,

So you always have something to strive for"


Want to impress with an old Irish toast?
Here are some good one's!

And brush up on your St. Patrick's Day history here!

Click here to see what Wendy did for her kids this St. Patrick's Day morning!
I will certainly be filing this one away to use next year!
It is too cute!

An old Irish recipe for longevity:

Leave the table hungry.
Leave the bed sleepy.

Leave the bar thirsty.


I hope you all have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Karla,

Happy St. Patrick's day!
Hope you have a great day.

Wendy :)

bakers said...

I just found your blog and I love it!! Your home is beautiful and you have inspired me to change things around in my home. Keep your great idea's coming!!! Thanks for all the great inspiration.

DesignTies said...

Pretty green pics :-) Hope you had a Happy St. Paddy's Day!!

If you remember where you read the info on how to replace seats like the one on the chair I posted, please let me know :-)

Kelly @ DesignTies

DesignTies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DesignTies said...

Such lovely photos, Karla!

Thank you soooo much for dropping by DesignTies and leaving me/Kelly such a wonderful, supportive comment. We really do appreciate our visitors!!!!

As for writing a book... yikes!

Hope to see you again, soon... I know I'll be checking in on you!!

Victoria: EdinDesign Interiors @ DesignTies

P.S. Sorry for the deleted comment!! I made a boo boo :-(

Tara said...

Hope you had a fun day yesterday, I love the photos, the last one is gorgeous, the lighting, the sink..the pitcher, all great!!

Loved your comment on my blog today! you are too cute...~

marty39 said...

Oh I am so sorry for just now making the rounds. But I do hope you had a great St. Patty's Day, the pics are all just gorgeous. Hugs, Marty

Debbie said...

Hey Karla...
Happy UBP'ing! I love your blog.. I have been here once before and forgot to mark it so I could return .. so glad I found you again.
Have a great weekend.
Debbie
http://jadehollow.blogspot.com/