Monday, March 9, 2009

In The Cookie Jar - Week Three...

This week we decided to fill the cookie jar with Snickerdoodles!
I looked on and found this recipe:

Mrs. Sigg's Snickerdoodles

I followed the recipe exactly and didn't have to make any adjustments...

They are really, really good!

But consider yourself warned, the recipe makes A LOT of cookies! I was in the kitchen for much longer than I thought I would be, rolling the dough into balls and then rolling them in cinnamon and sugar.

It was worth it though!

They're yummy!

To see past In The Cookie Jar recipes click here!


Jennifer said...

oh my gosh Karla, I L*O*V*E snickerdoodles!! I don't make them too often because I'd sit with a glass of ice cold milk and eat them as they come out of the oven.. YIPES! I just adore your cookie jar posts and am thinking of borrowing your idea. Have a super evening.
I am laughing hysterically as my word verification is "antlips". I find that to be funny and I seriously needed to laugh today.

Frugal Jen said...

I am loving the idea of weekly homemade cookies in the cookie. This is a memory your children will always remember.

I am heading to IKEA next week and I am going to get a new clear cookie jar! Thanks for the wonderful idea!

Dee said...

I make my younger son's lunches every day so I do something I like to call the "Signature Cookie of the Week". The problem is sometimes the whole batch only lasts two days around here!