Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009...

So check this out...

This morning I sit down at my computer to glance over my favorite blogs and see what's new. I notice a new post from Rhoda over at Southern Hospitality that peaks my interest.

Turns out, a very popular blog called
5 Minutes for Mom - Bringing Moms Together
has a yearly Blog Party!


The whole point of the party is so that we, as bloggers, can promote our site, meet new friends, and grow our networks!
Great!

Here's a little perspective on just how big this party really is...

I joined the party this morning, not long ago, as #981!
It is now over 1000 and still growing!

Talk about busting at the seams with inspiration!
I cannot wait to sit down and see all of the new blogs that I may have never discovered had it not been for this party allowing all of us to be in one place!

So, many thanks to Janice and Susan over at 5 Minutes for Mom for hosting such a great event!


Just a little FYI:

The party only lasts for one week - March 20th through March 27th.

And there are PRIZES!
That's right, prizes!

And by joining the party you are entered in the drawing to win!
All you have to do is pick what you would like to win if your name is drawn. There is a HUGE list to choose from! You will not be disappointed!

Check it out!

Click here for everything you need to know about the Ultimate Blog Party 2009!

I'll be back to share which prizes I would choose if I am lucky enough to have my name drawn!

Don't miss out on the fun!

Hope to see you over there!


23 comments:

momstheword said...

Hello! I'm popping over from the Blog Party. I love what you did with your bathroom. Very pretty and your fern picture was really clever!

Carrie said...

What a great way for moms to network!!!

Hope you are having a great Saturday.

L Harris said...

Hey, stoppin' by from the party! Looks great! I guess I should go look and pick my prizes!

SisterTipster said...

Hello!
I love decorating too! Looks like you have some neat ideas...I will be back to cruise over it all a bit later! THANKS for such a neat blog!
Partying onward!!
blessings
SisterTipster

homeschoolblogger.com/SisterTipster/

☆SmartMommy☆ said...

Welcome to UBP! I hpe you enjoy and win more prizes!
My Party Post

Diana@SugarRidge said...

Just stopping by to say Hi and hope your having a great blog party. Great details in the bathroom.

Tracey said...

I'm hear from the party - love the look of your site! Have a great evening!

Kristin.... said...

Stopping by from the blog party! Enjoy the fun!

Maureen said...

I'm stopping by from the Blog Party and am loving your blog. I'm getting married this July and the next big project will be to tackle our condo. Great inspiration on here!

Julie D said...

Hi! Sounds like your kids are similar ages to mine: 11, 5 and 3. I'd love to have you visit my party.

Karen said...

Hi there. I found your blog through the UBP. We may have something in common, it sounds like your hubby is a pilot too. Best of luck as you pursue a career in interior design.

Karen said...

I have no creativeness in me and I absolutely love the bathroom. Will you come my house and decorate? I am brand new to blogging and to this party but I am having a great time. I am definetly come to your blog so I can get inspired and get ideas. I need to get rid of clutter and make my home more beautiful. I am so glad I found you.

Shelly said...

Party Hopping and lovin' every minute of it while hubby tends to the little ones. I'm finding a whole new set of blogs to follow and people to connect with...this is a blast. Come on by for a glass of wine when you get the chance!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Karla, I'm so glad you joined the party too! Great way to meet new blogs and get to know some other girls. I'm glad I came to visit you too. Thanks for reading my blog!

Nifty Nique said...

I'm stopping by for UBP 2009! Isn't it so fun? I love the site, looking for to more great tips. Feel free to stop by the party at my place!

Muthering Heights said...

Hi there! I came through the UBP. Your blog is just adorable! I'm glad I found it!

Amanda said...

Glad you saw a post about it and joined in! I love your blog and became a follower.

growingsage said...

What a beautiful blog and home you have!

JamericanSpice said...

Nice to meet you!

Talk about a party!

I'm quite intrigued and am learning how to get around!

Just stopping by from 5minutes for moms blog party!

Joan said...

Lovely to come across your blog at the party. We HG Openhouse bloggers LOVE home decorating so i really enjoyed browsing here -- your home is lovely. If you feel like hobknobbing with a few more decorating junkies, stop by openhouse.homegoods.com as I know all the gals would love to meet you too. Party On!

Momma Snail said...

Party hopping and I found your super cute blog! I am following you now. Come visit us when you get a chance.

http://thesnailstrail.blogspot.com/

Laura Lee said...

Stop the presses--you are totally my new eye-candy blog!! Unfortunately, I'm all about inspiration without any ability to actually get it done, so, IMHO, you are the missing link, the discovery of a DIY loser's lifetime!!

Comfort Joy Designs said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.