Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

We're back from Arizona and it feels so good to be home!

Vacation is always nice,
but there's just something about coming back,

getting into the old routine,

sleeping in your own bed...

*ahh*


I have yet to download any pictures off of my camera because the past two days have been spent doing this...


and lots and lots of this...


But I do have pictures to share and, more importantly, an answer to the question "should I see our old house, or not?". I think you will be surprised by the unexpected way that it all played out!



We have a big weekend coming up!

A 90th Birthday celebration for my husband's grandfather on Saturday,

and a Bridal Shower for my sister-in-law on Sunday.



This was definitely one of those need-a-vacation-after-the-vacation kind of trips, but there's lots to do before Sunday! Planning, shopping, wrapping, even painting...so I better get started!


It's good to be home...




6 comments:

marty39 said...

Glad you are home. We just got home on Mon. from our vacation to Oregon, and I know what you mean. Tons of laundry, still ironing to do and just finished grocery shopping. Now to clean and feel like things are back to normal. I can't wait to hear about your trip. Hugs, Marty

Lori E said...

It is always good to be home. Looking forward to you vacation pictures and posts.

~Allie~ said...

YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGING! I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE OLD HOUSE! AHHHH!!!!

Jill said...

It was so good to see you...can't wait to see pictures :)

Tara said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! The raspberry lemonade looks refreshing and pretty....very girlie! I, too, look forward to seeing how the former house thing went. I just wouldn't be able to look at mine after moving. We fell in love here, married here, and have loved-up our home so much we can barely think of leaving it, much less looking at it afterward.
Ellen in Portsmouth, VA