Saturday, August 22, 2009

Just A Few More...


Just in case you weren't able to browse through the links I included in my last post about Fall Inspired Decorating, I thought I would bring the photos to you...

because they're so pretty!


The best part?

Any of these looks would be relatively easy to achieve in your own home. A few of them may take a bigger time commitment to complete, but all of them could begin with a nature walk through the backyard, your local park, or through the woods, gathering your "supplies". What a great way to spend an Autumn day with the kids!

If these photos don't get you in the mood for Fall, I'm not sure what will...





















all photos courtesy of
CountryLiving.com, BHG.com and MyHomeIdeas.com





11 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Lovely!! :) I am just adoring all the white pumpkins. I'm ready for Fall...just not ready for a Christmas countdown. ;)

Anonymous said...

I am so ready for Fall. This is my first visit to your lovely blog and I am adding you to my sidebar. Wonderful Fall photos. Stop by my two blogs some time.

LeAnn:)

House and Homes....etc. said...

My two blogs are Simply Dandy and House and Home etc. I don't know why it came up as anonymous.

LeAnn:)

Nikki said...

I am so ready for fall!

Kristine said...

You have really inspired me to do some of my own decorating! I posted some pics on my blog if you want to check it out...I am going to do more...I love fall too. Thank you for the inspiration.

marty39 said...

What gorgeous pictures. I love the white pumpkins and displayed in the cloches is just too pretty. Now that would be great for the Fall Cloche Party on the 11th of Sept. Great eye candy. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Marty

Brenda said...

Oh, how I love fall! But I live in Texas and we don't get much of one, like in the mid states and on north and east. But I also love cloches, as you have in your top photo. I can use those any time!
Brenda

Carla said...

alright you did it. This made me ready for fall when I was not ready for summer to be over. But who can say no to all that eye candy.

Rebekah said...

Gah! Where can I get my hands on a plant stand like that one with the pies?!? (And while we're on the subject, where can I get my hands on some pie?!?) I had an unnaturally powerful "I LOVE YOU" reaction to that photo.

Let it Shine said...

Thanks for sharing!
LOVE the dark window boxes filled with white pumpkins!

Lori E said...

I love the fall. The cool nights. The smell of the fallen leaves, crunchy underfoot, the yummy foods in the oven.
Hey wait a minute. It is still August.