Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm In! And I Need Your Help...


The other day I discovered that Apartment Therapy is having a contest.

A COLOR Contest!

I couldn't resist!

I submitted our Master Bedroom as my entry and have been patiently (or maybe not so patiently - if I'm being honest) waiting to see if they would accept my room into the competition.

I thought I would check the Apartment Therapy Color Contest page before we snuggled into bed tonight to watch our shows, and before I could even get to the contest page, there it was...

right on Apartment Therapy's main page...

a photo of our bedroom with the title

"Have You Voted Yet? Day 5"


I tried not to scream, but I couldn't help it:

THERE I AM!!!


I am SO excited!


But, I need your help.

Voting is based on the number of "thumbs up" votes that you get within the first 48 hours after your entry is added into the contest. Ultimately, if you receive enough votes, you remain in the competition. Apartment Therapy encourages you to let friends and family know so that you can get as many votes as possible.

So I am asking a favor of you...

please click over to the Color Contest and give me a thumbs up!

Please?

I will owe you.

And I'm not sure how I'll thank you, but I will.

I promise!





22 comments:

Creations from my heart said...

I rally enjoyed looking through your blog. Your bedroom is beautiful. I am in the middle of a bedroom re-do. Did your husband build the frame for the TV in you master bedroom? If so, could you share some info with me. Good luck with the contest. Blessings...Sherry

Melaine Thompson said...

I had no idea you lived in Tacoma! We are practically neighbors! Melaine

p.s. love the blue room!

Just like Martha said...

Karla - congrats and I must say WELL DESERVED - the room looks great (have been eagerly awaiting the pics) can't wait to hear all about it - by the way i voted - not sure if it counts from Australia but my 'fingers are crossed'!

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Oh my gosh girl... how did I miss your bedroom reveal?!?!? It's gorgeous! Never seen anything like it! Unique, elegant... I'm blown away here.

I hope you WIN!

Donna

pk said...

That is so exciting (and very well deserved). I hope you win!
pk @ room remix

Erin said...

Congrats, and much deserved! You got my vote lady :)
-Erin

Lilly said...

I voted for you ^^

Annie@A View On Design said...

well I voted for you, you def have a good chance of winning (IMO) and you are pretty close in votes to the current leader... I'll set up a link from my post tonight (in about 10mins) to my readers to go vote for you too! I so hope you win luvy! GOOD LUCK!

carolyn said...

I gave you two thumbs up (just kidding - they wouldn't let me!). Your room is beautiful - I love that colour. Good luck and I hope you win.

carolyn said...

I gave you two thumbs up (just kidding - they wouldn't let me!). Your room is beautiful - I love that colour. Good luck and I hope you win.

Kathy said...

I voted! Good luck! LOVE the room!

AnNicole @ OurSuburbanCottage said...

I gave you an extra big thumbs up. I may do a blurb on my blog too telling people they can vote...if you're ok with it. You definitely deserve it!

cindy@cottage instincts said...

I commented and gave you a thumbs up! It truly is a gorgeous room :o)
peace. cindy

AnNicole @ OurSuburbanCottage said...

Ok - I just published a post singing your praises and begging for votes (not that begging is necessary) :). Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I will only vote for you if you tell me how/where you hid the wires from your TV! In the wall?

Ok... i already voted for you but please tell? :)

Kate said...

I just found your blog and I love it! I'm scrolling through your old posts now :) Heading on over to the contest now to give you a thumbs up!

Ashley said...

Voted! Good Luck!! :)

paisley penguin said...

I voted for you too! Do tell about the TV surround frame. I noticed there are no cords? Wehre are they? I have been thinking of doing something similar but I just don't know what to do with the darn cords. Our TV is already on the wall and it's on a different wall than the cable so we ran a long cable behind the moldings. With the exception of where it comues up from the floor to the TV - ug!

Astrid said...

I voted for you!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

I gave you a thumbs up. Good luck!!!

Kelly Oldham said...

Absolutely beautiful as always! I for one am grateful that you take the time to share all of these little and big projects with all of us. It doesn't matter how many times I see your home in person, it's all of these close up shots that draws my attention to all the special details that bring together the whole "WOW" factor of seeing it all in completion. You and Will are truly a unique and special team. Love you guys... Hope you win, I voted!!!

casacaudill said...

Congratulations! I'll go vote for you now. We were semifinalistis last year - the house that beat us was hideous, so I don't want that to happen to you. :-)