Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas To All...


Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Holiday!

From our home, to yours...

Merry Christmas


Our Christmas is well under way and our kitchen is going to need a much deserved break once all of the festivities are over.

We're spending Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas Day with Will's family. We're hosting at our house for both gatherings and we can't wait to get everyone over here.

We're ready!

We've spent the past several days cleaning, baking and creating gifts.

I think this gift might just be my favorite this year...


I decorated another candle. This one much more rustic and natural than the first.

I used twine wrapped just above my epsom salt line...


Tied with a large rusty snowflake, I think she's going to like it very much!


What do you think?

I think I need to make one for myself!


The house smells delicious...thanks to more Sugared Pecans and Cranberry-Orange Bread. We made Spritz Cookies too, and there's a double batch of Sugar Cookie Dough that is currently in the fridge waiting to become cut-outs of yummy Snowmen and Christmas Trees and Stockings.

Mmmmm...



I'll be back after the holiday!


Merry Christmas!





P.S. Our Christmas Cards were created by a client and friend of mine. She's a wonderful photographer. If you're local, check her out!

Click here for her website.

Click here for her blog.

25 comments:

High Heels and Aprons said...

Merry Christmas! Fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra!

Ally

Shana said...

Oh, I really like this candle!! :) I think you're right, you need one too! :)

Stephanie Lynn said...

I love the rustic version of your candle! Too cute! Your Christmas cards turned out amazing - What a beautiful family! Happy Holidays!

Photographing Mom said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, too, Karla!!

Suzann @ The Olive Cottage said...

Merry Christmas

L.Duncan@home23duncanboys said...

Love the Christmas card! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

Mama Thompson said...

Love that candle too...love the Christmas card, mostly because it is sitting in my house:)...and LOVED the cranberry orange bread (made some...so delicious). Have a wonderful Christmas and I will see you VERY soon! Love you!

Hopeful Housewife said...

Merry Christmas

Rocio @ Casa Haus said...

Merry Christmas to you, Karla! And merry Christmas to your family! Lovely candle!

Bette Creek said...

ooohhh... I love the rustic one! Great job!

Simply Mel said...

Merriest of Christmases to you and your beautiful family!

Melanie said...

I love the card. Your family is beautiful. Have a great Christmas!

The Clines said...

What a beautiful card! Have a Merry Christmas!!!
Teresa

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

That is a beautiful Christmas family photo... It is a tradition I have fought for every year.
Merry Christmas y'all~

lkjatl said...

Merry Christmas Karla!
I adore the candles...keeping those in mind for next year!!

Jaime said...

Love the new snowflake candle! Your Christmas picture is AMAZING...what a beautiful family.

My Notting Hill said...

Merry Christmas! Hope your celebrations were great. Love the candle too.

Lynda @ SportsMadGirl said...

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Let me just say that those Sugared Pecans are to die for. I made them to put with a couple gifts and they were a huge hit. I also made some for me and the hubs - I can't believe how addictive they are. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Jill said...

Definitely my favorite candle!

Lori said...

Although I liked the candles you did for the teacher gifts, I love this one!! I think it is the rusty snowflake. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Debs said...

Loves it! The candles turned out wonderful - hava a happy holiday!

Veronika said...

Your candles turned out great!

Christina said...

Love your candle. The rustic and glittery work well together.

Beautiful Christmas card.

Jenn said...

I love this candle...I may have to try those next year. Do you remember where you got the rusty snowflakes?

AngieDphotography said...

just catching up on posts... and saw that you posted your holiday card! Ü I love how it turned out... thanks for the credit and for mentioning me on your blog. Ü

And I LOVE the snowflake candle!