Monday, January 25, 2010

A Change Is Gonna Come...


Just wanted to let you all know about the change that is coming...

at some point this week we will be getting a

whole new look!


I've been working with a blog designer and she is going to implement all of the changes soon.

I am so excited!

Can't wait to see how it all looks and, more importantly, how it performs. Hopefully, the new blog will be easier to navigate and find the things that are most important to you - all laid out in easy to find categories.


Those of you that have joined my ITLT Fan Page on Facebook have already seen our new logo,

so to keep the rest of you in the loop, here it is...


(I think it's so pretty)


So now, once the change is made, you will at least see something familiar!


Stay tuned...

It's coming!




18 comments:

McCarty and Company said...

Love the new look, can't wait to see all the new changes. ;-) Have a great week!!! I LOVE your blog site!! It makes me happy. :-D

Amy said...

Beautiful!! :D I can't wait to see it!

~Amy @ notjustbeansandrice

Annesphamily said...

I am excited to see the new design! Congrats! Love stopping by.

Megan said...

Can't wait to see !

The Starr Family said...

Excited for you... gonna look lovely! How fun!

Isabella & Max Rooms said...

The sneak peek looks fabulous! I can't wait to see the new look in its entirety! Would love to do this myself...soon I hope! Janell

Sarah said...

Love the new logo, can't wait to see the rest!!!
God's blessings,
Sarah :D

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I like it!!!! :)

Kasey said...

How exciting!

lkjatl said...

Love the new design, can't wait to see the rest!

Miki said...

You are right, it is soooo pretty! I love it! I'm super excited about your new site, I read your blog several times a day and navigate to others from you... Thank you for keeping me busy, I love your blog!

Heidi said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see the now look.


Heidi

Sarah said...

Oooh, how lovely! Looking forward to it! :)

Funky Junk Interiors said...

How awesome!!! One day this too shall be mine. :)

Donna

Leen said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see the changes :)

sioux falls cars said...

I can't wait! It's exciting to see a new look.

Michelle@Fromhousetohome said...

Can't wait to see the new design, I'm sure it will be beautiful!
~Michelle

{The Classy Woman} said...

I just found you for the first time tonight. I started off at Thrifty Decor Chick and hopped from blog to blog. I'm not sure what the old blog layout looked like but I like your blog and your new logo! :)

I almost did a double take when I saw you sign off with your signature. My name is Karla too and I have the same signature! I guess great minds think alike! ;)