Sunday, September 5, 2010

Back In Business...


The first day of school came and went without a hitch!

The boys arrived at school with an apple in hand for each of their teachers...


We now have a 3rd grader, a 1st grader and our "baby" is in Preschool 5 days a week.

How did that happen?

I know it's so cliche to say, but seriously...they grow up so fast!

Of course, before sending them off to school on September 2nd, pictures had to be taken, and the morning wouldn't have been complete without a few silly shots to make everyone laugh...






Thankfully, they love their teachers! That always makes it easier on them...
and on me!

We're smack dab in the middle of the 3 day Labor Day weekend, but on Tuesday we will finally be able to settle into a school routine.

I'm looking forward to it!

:)

.............................................................................

Be sure to check back in tomorrow! We have an awesome giveaway starting from one of our newest sponsors, and I promise you, you are going to want to do whatever it takes to enter!

Happy Sunday, Everyone!




8 comments:

Lee Laurie said...

They look so sweet all ready for their first day of school. My 'baby' just started back too. I can't believe that he is in the 4th grade already! He is my last one at home. My daughter is 27 and my middle son is 19. I spaced mine out so far apart. I guess I thought that I would never have an empty nest. lol

Lee Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janell @ Isabella and Max said...

Love the photos of your kids getting ready to leave for school, ours starts this week, and I am still not ready!! It can't really be fall...Janell

Simply LKJ said...

Great pictures of their first day back. The apples were a sweet touch, I am sure greatly appreciated by their teachers. We've been back for 3 weeks already!! So, we were ready for the 3 day weekend.

Lori E said...

My sons are long out of school but I do remember the first day jitters and the excitement of the new clothes, supplies and classrooms. Who was in the same class and how would they survive when their best buddy wasn't? And they survived it all.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

They are too cute...love the back to school pictures....

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

They are too cute...love the back to school pictures....

Becca said...

Love the first day of school pictures! We start on Tuesday. Enjoy the weekend.

Glad you'll be back to your regular blogging!!!

Becca